Posted by revolutionbicycles on February 13, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Hope everyone is getting a chance to get out and enjoy this mild winter we're having.
Our vacation will be over in a week and a half. Just before we closed. We made some changes to the store and painted. We are excited for the season coming we have some very nice bicycles for road, mountain, hybrid/comfort, and cruiser bicycles also plenty of accessories.
- Freshen up your bike and get it Tuned Up ahead of Spring. We'll wipe down the frame and wheels, air up the tires, oil the chain, inflate the tires, adjust the gears and brakes. We'll get it ready to ride so all you have to do is ride.
- Check out our DEMO page to see what we have availible. Currently a TREK SUPERFLY 100 carbon 17.5". SURLY PUGSLEY will soon be availible again.
- For the mountain bikers looking for a bike this year and wondering what to buy 29", 26", 27.5", Pugsley 26x3.8 stop in and chat with us we ride all the above.
- Disc Brakes for road bikes rumors have it, it's coming. Interested come talk to us. I built my first custom "Disc Road Bike" in 2007.
- The Hudson Valley and Catskills are full of beautiful country roads and quaint towns. Check out our line of comfort and hybrid bicycles. These bicycles are comfortable and enjoyable. Go for a bike ride, visit a farmers market, have a picnic. We will help you get on the right bicycle.
- Looking something for the kids. We have the best selection of the hottest brand BMX bikes(Total Street Cred) and also skateboards. Saugerties Village have a skate park located at Cantine Fields.
- For the latest inventory of "Vintage Bicycles" check here on the website or stop in!
In the mean time if you have any questions shoot us an e-mail.
See you all soon........Revolution